3.01.2010

spring decor and repurposing


Spring is in the air.  Hallelujah!

I bought a great crock flower pot at our local flea market for just $7.  It was sitting in our extra bedroom waiting to be filled with flowers on the back deck when it gets warmer...and I decided to do a little repurposing to incorporate it into our foyer for some "springing up" decor.
Before


After


I simply flipped the flower pot over, placed some fake moss left over from my flower cube craft and placed this cute little bird I found on clearance for $3 at Kirkland's at the top. 
 (I love the little bird...my grandma loves birds and it reminds me of her...and spring of course.)


So there you have it.  A little mini spring makeover for the foyer of our little nest.  What do you have around your house you can repurpose in a unique way?




Pin It!

5 comments :

Thanks for stopping by! Your support and insight encourage and inspire me! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails